1. Does camouflage cover scars, dark circles, and skin blemishes?
Yes, due to a heavier consistency, camouflage makeup can be applied to problem areas of your skin to provide maximum coverage.
2. What types of makeup are safe for me to use?
You want to use makeups that do not have cancer-causing chemicals. We highly recommend using makeup that is free of toxic chemicals.
3. What techniques provide the most coverage when applying makeup?
4. How do I create a natural looking eyebrow when the loss of eyebrows occurs?
We recommended that you use a pencil to fill in the sparse areas; however, the choice of color becomes important in defining the natural shape of the brow.
5. What lipstick are safe for me to use?
You want to use lipsticks that are enriched with vitamins, SPF and chemical free.
6. Is eyeliner and eye shadow safe to use during treatment?
Yes, you want to use liners and shadows that do not have cancer causing chemicals. We highly recommend using makeup that is free of toxic chemicals.
7. Are fake lashes safe for me to use?
No, due to the high risk of infection when using the lashes and glue, it is recommended that you refrain from using false lashes.
8. Will my eyelashes and eyebrows grow back after treatment?
Absolutely! Normally, lashes and brows begin to grow back about 2 weeks after treatment stops. However, the loss of brows and lashes can be prevented with the use of specially formulated gels. Click here for our lash and brow gel product.