The Image Recovery Centers are seeking for a full-time Front Desk Administrative Coordinator. When patients arrive at the Image Recovery Center they expect to be greeted with a smiling face, given a tour of our center if necessary, and educated on our products and services. In addition to taking care of patients while they are visiting we ask that you always be thinking of them for the future. So setting up appointments, follow up communications, and gathering emails are vital. This requires someone who is passionate, organized, and has superior follow through.
Your day might include:
· Addressing patient’s needs fully before and after their visit
· Gathering the patients complete and update profile each visit
· Maintaining excellent patient records and forms
· Friendly phone and receptionist skills
· A working knowledge of medical records and terms
· Handling patient insurance issues
· Following through on all tasks with the patients and the office
· Managing the consultants emails, mail, and day-to-day
· Running a tight ship over the clinic- cleanliness is a top priority
· Organizing and Multitasking
· Commitment to the patient and to the duties that you are assigned
· Retail experience a plus
This position works directly with patients who are dealing with life threatening issues and requires a special type of person who can be sensitive to their needs, sympathetic to their emotions, and enjoys making people feel better about themselves. Because we focus on image related issues this position requires a clean, neat, and attractive appearance. There are many hair and appearance limitations that will coincide with the ideal candidate to promote a healthy center environment.
You will need:
· Associates degree or further education is required
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
· Medical/Hospital setting experience is a plus!
· Experience with medical insurance eligibility and coverage.
· Skill working with patients and families under stress.
· Must be proficient in with Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel Word, and other computer functions
· Proficiency with office equipment including scanner, copier and fax required
· Professional, team player that maintains a positive and hardworking attitude
Email your resume to Marianne Kelly to apply today!